STMicroelectronics cooperates with Carota to achieve fast and safe FOTA updates
ST provides a full range of telematic processors, 32-bit microcontrollers and security elements, ensuring the highest level of security and protecting vehicles from malicious attacks.
TelemaCo3P processor is a vehicle-level and energy-efficient chip designed to provide cost-effective processing solutions for connected vehicles and innovative applications (including the network security protection). It has a powerful ARM dual 600MHz Cortex-A7 application processor, independent and embedded hardware security module (HSM), an ARM Cortex-M3 based isolation subsystem, with a full set of standard interfaces connections, including 3*CAN ports（2* CAN FD & 1*CAN）, 2 * 10M/100M/1G Ethernet ports , Flexray, etc. AEC-Q100 grade 2 (-40 °C- 105°C) qualified and can support the development of application that is eligible for ISO26262 ASIL-B certification .
- SPC58 Chorus series of 32-bit microcontrollers provide a highly integrated single-chip security solution for the new generation of central body control and gateway applications.
- Software and hardware are perfectly compatible and highly scalable, with a wide product range from entry-level to high-end level.
- Various communication interfaces such as Ethernet, CANFD, LIN, FlexRay and other common-used communication peripherals.
- Hardware security module protect both communication and programs, then the multiple safety features can supports the system functional safety development up to ASIL D.
- Chorus supports multi-flash partitioning, Flash A/B contexts with HW swap as well as eMMC, HyperBus for storage extension, which can easily meet the OTA system requirements.
- Enhanced design of low power consumption module providing more configuration options.
Chorus Product Features
Chorus family roadmap
Remote diagnostic and VSOC solution